The MINDBODY® app requests the following permissions from your Android device:
- Calendar: This is required to add booked services to your phone's calendar.
- Contacts: This is required to share businesses and services with friends and family.
- Location: This is required to search for businesses and services in your area, and sign you into class when you're nearby.
- Phone: This is required to call businesses when online booking is unavailable.
How to disable individual permissions
If your device is running Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later, you can enable or disable individual permissions for the MINDBODY app.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Select Apps from the Settings section.
- Choose MINDBODY from the app list.
- Tap the Permissions section.
- Toggle the permissions you wish to use. Permissions are enabled when the switch is slid to the right and green.
Your app permissions are saved automatically, but you will need to restart the MINDBODY app for any changes to take effect.