You can access the Class Details screen by tapping on the name of a class from anywhere in the app.
- Information on the Class Details screen
- Booking from the Class Details screen
- Adding your classes to your calendar
- Class name
- Class start and end time
- Class description
- Full class schedule for that specific instructor
- Instructor name and bio
- Assistant name (if applicable)
- Business contact information
- Number of open roster spaces, if the business allows it
- Prerequisites (if applicable)
You can always book a class at the bottom of the Class Details screen. Your booking options will vary by business, class capacity, and whether you've visited the business previously. For instance, you may be able to sign up for a class at your usual business with a single tap, while a new studio may require you to sign a liability waiver first.
- Sign Up: The Sign Up button is shown when you have an existing pass or the business allows you to sign up now and pay later.
- Book: The Book button is shown when the class is free.
- View Pricing: The View Pricing button appears when you need to purchase a pass.
- Cancel/View Confirmation: The Cancel and View Confirmation buttons appear after you have registered for, and been signed in to, a class. You can show this confirmation screen to the front desk when you arrive for class.
- Join Waitlist: The Join Waitlist button appears when you can sign up for a class, but it has reached capacity. Join the waitlist and you'll be automatically added if a spot opens up. Click here to learn more about waitlists.
- Review Liability Waiver: The Review Liability Waiver button appears when a business requires you to sign their terms of agreement. You'll only see this option when visiting a business for the first time, and it is not required by all studios. Click here to read more about liability waivers in the MINDBODY® app.
- Call: The Call button appears when online booking is closed and you cannot register through the app. Tapping Call will open your smart phone's mobile dialer application.
Squeezing a class into your busy schedule? Just tap the Add to calendar button after booking for your class, and the MINDBODY app will add your class reservation to your phone's calendar app.
Better yet, you can automate this process by enabling calendar syncing in the app.
- Why does the app need to know my location?
- Signing in to class with the MINDBODY® app
- How can I find out how many visits I have left?