If the app is crashing, or not functioning quite as intended, here are a few steps you can take to improve the app's performance.
1. Make sure that your operating system is up to date and that you’ve downloaded the most recent version of the MINDBODY® app.
2. Remove the app from your phone and download it again.
- Open Settings on your device, and choose Apps from the menu.
- Select MINDBODY from the list of downloaded apps.
- Tap Uninstall.
3. The issues may be related to your data connection. Try switching between WiFi and mobile data on your smartphone, or using the app from a new location.
If you're still experiencing errors after completing these steps, please contact MINDBODY Support with a detailed description of the problem so we can make sure it doesn't occur again.