In a hurry and looking to squeeze a class into your busy schedule? We understand how valuable your time is, so we've made it easy to sign up for your favorite class with the tap of a finger.
If you've previously purchased a pass from a business, you can use that existing pass to sign in to class—just make sure you've synced your accounts before booking.
Passes still missing? Click here to learn more.
Where you'll see the Book button
If you need additional information before signing up, just tap on the name of the class. You can then complete your reservation from the Class Details screen. Click here to learn more.
Your booking options will vary by business, class capacity, and whether you've visited the business previously. For instance, you may be able to sign up for a class at your usual business with a single tap, while a new studio may require you to sign a liability waiver first.
- Sign Up: The Sign Up button is shown when you have an existing pass or the business allows you to sign up now and pay later.
- Book: The Book button is shown when the class is free.
- Cancel/View Confirmation: The Cancel and View Confirmation buttons appear after you have registered for, and been signed in to, a class. You can show this confirmation screen to the front desk when you arrive for class.
- View Pricing: The View Pricing button appears when you need to purchase a pass.
- Join Waitlist: The Join Waitlist button appears when you can sign up for a class, but it has reached capacity. Join the waitlist and you'll be automatically added if a spot opens up. Click here to learn more about waitlists.
- Review Liability Waiver: The Review Liability Waiver button appears when a business requires you to sign their terms of agreement. You'll only see this option when visiting a business for the first time, and it is not required by all studios. Click here to read more about liability waivers in the MINDBODY® app.
- Call: The Call button appears when online booking is closed and you cannot register through the app. Tapping Call will open your smart phone's dialing application.
Adding your classes to your calendar
Squeezing a class into your busy schedule? Just tap Add to calendar after booking your service, and the MINDBODY app will add it to your phone's linked calendar app. Once you've been signed in to class, this button will change to show the View Confirmation button instead.
You can streamline this process by enabling automatic calendar syncing in the app.